Stalkers. Bhahaha

Friday, May 17, 2013

Away

Away from blogging for almost 3 months. Anyone missing me? (no) Yeah, I know. I am no one. No one is waiting for me. My existence is being wasted. 

Badummmtsh!

Well. See how my introduction went? It was very pathetic wasn't it? Hahaha. So yeah, being away from blogging for quite some time is kinda cool. It's like I got no place to rant and yet I still can live this life. Lol wut. Tak paham sudah.

Well, I didnt actually deactivate my blog only, I also deactivated my Twitter account. But I made a new one. For some reasons. So, within this 3 months time, lots of things had happened, some bad, some good. Well, that's a norm, I know.

Anyway, if you wish to follow me on Twitter again, just hit the follow button at @tach___. I'll be there but I'm not gonna guarantee you that I am going to follow you back. Being choosy. Yes, I know. I don't want same thing happens twice.

Choice & Life

Life will not always be great. Today, the day can be so smooth and clear, everything seems right, while the next day, everything seems wrong and sucks. Well, this is life. If there's no ups and downs, it is not going to be exciting. Just like, the stream, waterfall, roller coaster. (hha) (fail analogy) (but you get what I mean thats fine)

I am amazed to see how I change within this time. Things happened, people left, people changed yadda yadda. Those things are really gonna make us become different. We become wiser from the day we were yesterday. And so on. 

I don't know how to say this. But sometimes I feel that I need to be understood. I am a mess, I know. I am really complicated for one to understand. I sometimes couldnt even figure it out. But you know what, once you know someone who can really get you, you think that someone can bear all the stories and everything from you, you must really wish that someone could stay by your side forever. Not as a soulmate or whatever just as a listener and friend. But sadly then, you found out that  that person is not gonna be with you forever.. And what hurts even more is you found out that person changes to someone you hope that the person will never be. Ah man.

Sorry, I dont know how to end this. It's just I am really sad with what I feel right now. And I don't know how to say this. Should I keep or should I say it. 

Outro - The Fray - Why


0 SAY WHAT!?: