Stalkers. Bhahaha

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mid-Life Crisis #2: It Seems Work



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, may peace be upon you.

Juma'h, 11 January 2013
- A delayed post due to the internet connection

Masha Allah, it was a good day today. Never known that this would work. I don't know what the actual reasons are that make me wanna do some of the things that I'm going to tell later. I think, it's the power of du'a and belief towards Him. 

Waking up today, same thing still went on. Water supply at our house still didnt function well. But luckily I was at my friends' house so yeah, same things like the days before. I slept over at her house and sort of 'tumpang' for a while and settled my self at their crib.

Idk, yesterday before going to sleep, I was having some kinds of feelings which you know, like, the feeling of being tired. I talked to myself, it's time to change. Time to get myself better. Enough of being so unproductive and moody all the time.

I can do nothing good if I keep doing and having these feelings. So, I decided to take a step. I send an email to one of my favourite persons on the Tumblr. She is just sooo deeply inspiring and waking up that morning to her reply. My goodness that's just fantastic. I feel appreciated.






Actually, there are some favourite people on Tumblr. The below reply is the earlier reply that I got from sister Simply Hasanah. I sent her the day before. It was a pleasure to get such motivation and encouragement. I snap some of hers. There are more, but just let it keep to myself. The above one is from sister Chireen (the path of the believer) I love the things that she does to stat steadfast on deen. Masha Allah, really encouraged and Im gonna do what she advises. May Allah bless this both sisters. (:

That's all for today. Greetings from Sumatra. May you have the strength to get better day by day.

"Keep smiling even though you don't have the strength to face the trials. But with that smile, you know that you just can do it." 

Ameen.

Outro- Travelling Light by Talib Al-Habib.

0 SAY WHAT!?: