Stalkers. Bhahaha

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Reminder Post for Me

Assalamualaikum, hai. Hope you guys are doing well, doing good, doing something beneficial for yourself and most importantly try to be something beneficial for our society.


Cause as the hadith from Rasulullah PBUH goes;

The best human being is the one who gives benefits to the people. - mafhum hadith
I was supposed to write this to myself on the very first day of me being YDP PKPMI-CM, konon like a letter to president something like that, from a-not-yet president to a president.

But procrastination took over me so hard. I regret it. But anyway anyhow, we shall learn from our past and if the things can be fixed, do try to fix it. Hence, this post.

Few days before I was nominated as YDP (Eceh nominated ke term dia eh? Not sure but takpa la hampa paham, jadi ah), I met my naqibah, Kak Athirah Taha.

I told her my intention. She was kinda shocked with my decision. She never expected that I was going for the president post; the highest post of the organisation. But yeah, after I explained why I should go for it, she seemed to understand me even though actually, initially she tak berapa setuju with me.

I know every now and then consequences of letting myself go for the post, but if we never try we never know.

Words to live by. Lels.

I wrote down semua nasihat Kak Athirah and I am now advising myself to always look back at those catatan and make sure I go by all those nasihats every time, every day.

First and foremost, kak Athirah told me, menjadi pemimpin ni bukan sesuatu yang boleh dipermainkan. It's about people's trust, people expect things from you while you try do the best to serve the people. The best that you can do sometimes do not correlate with people's expectations so kena kena dan kena analisa baik segala keputusan dan tindak tanduk yang akan dibuat.

Kedua, istikharah every time nak tidur. Okay I always miss this point in my daily life. Mengantuk tak sempat nak buat istikharah sebelum tidur. Oh Gosh. *slap myself*

Nak berjaya, kena korban banyak benda. Tambah-tambah lagi dah jadi pemimpin nanti. Istikharah is like you ask God to always guide you 24/7 jangan ada split second pun decision you are about to make tu adalah tanpa disertai Allah.
Ketiga, prioritize things. Try to do A-To-Do list everyday when you wake up. Catat segala hal-hal yang you expect to finish in a day. Settlekan sebanyak dan semampu yang mungkin.

Keempat, never ever be emotional. Manusia ni memang penuh emosi. Setiap kali ada tindak tanduk manusia yang berisiko dan berpotensi untuk meningkatkan tahap annoying dalam sistem badan anda, bersabarlah. Take a rest for a while and think whether the action you are about to make is the best for the situation or nay.

Kelima, balance these traits in your life. THINK, ACT, TELITI.

Keenam, menjaga mutabaah amal. Haa tudia, saya akui ini sangat berat. Tapi bandingkan dengan tanggungjawab Rasulullah PBUH dengan apa yang kita pegang sekarang ni. Lel lel lel. Of course kalah lah kita ni. Seciput punya jawatan ni pun dah rasa lemau. Maka, dengan keep it up with mutabaah amal ni sepatutnya kita berusaha untuk penuhkan! Haiyak!

Ketujuh, menjaga Islam. Yessza. Dalam kehidupan dan organisasi kita secara khusus bukan semua menerima segala DnT yang kita terima ini dalam bentuk dan waktu yang sama. Ada yang dapat awal, dah stage ke berapa entah, ada pula yang baru je join DnT, baru nak join. Ada yang faham dengan prinsip kita, ada yang tidak. Apa pun, I would like to remind myself over and over again to always, menjaga Islam, kerna Allah janji dengan kita menjaga agamanya, Allah akan menjaga kita.

It may look complicated but at the end, it will be always as sweet as sugar.

Booom. Dah cukup 7 nasihat yang kak Athirah kesayangan saya kongsi during my early days baru nak pegang jawatan.

Dear me, hope you take note all of these things and make sure you maximise everything that you have!

Kerna masa muda adalah sekali, gunakan semanfaatnya! Pengalaman mengajar, maka bersedialah sentiasa untuk jadi pelajar kepada pengalaman.

Cherrioss! Lol. That's all. Salam alaik.

Outro
Tame Impala - Eventually (lagu takda kena mengena dengan tema. Lel.)

0 SAY WHAT!?: